Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Friday, November 3, 2017

A Grateful Heart

Hi, Crafty friends, today I am sharing with you a double layout I created for Thanksgiving this year (that's why no photo's yet). This is the time of year many of us celebrate the holidays with friends and family.  We all have so much to be thankful for. Not only am I thankful for the major things in life but I am seeing the importance of all the little things that make life so much easier. Fall is such a pretty time of year with all the color everywhere. The leaves turning from green to orange, red, and yellow.



Both layouts  are for 5 X 7 with two photo mats each measuring 5.5 X 7.5 and 6 X 8


Supplies Used:
Paper Line: Quick Quotes - Earth Wind Fire QQP-EW100-102-108-1110-111
2016 PowderPuff Chalking Ink - Barn Board 
Dies - Tattered Leaves by Tim Holtz, Leaf dies, scarecrow, pumpkin, letters & numbers from my stash

Thanks for stopping by today
Have a wonderful thanksgiving.


Kathi - Designer

No comments:

Post a Comment