Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Nutcracker Suite The Girls Night Out

Today I am sharing a double layout of our traditional girls night out. I have been taking my granddaughters to the Nutcracker every year for the last 6 years, this year we decided to add their mom's.  The girls get a new ornament usually bought at the nutcracker, then we go out to dinner dressed up. Tchaikovsky: The Nutcracker Suite, originally created in 1892. was an 85 minuet long, production with no intermissions. We attended the local nutcracker at Centralia College Corbet Theater. 



For the base pages  I use the paper line Earth Wind Fire by Quick Quotes QQP EW100, The photo mats are from the same paper line, QQP EW102  The ice skate was die cut from The earth Wind Fire paper line QQP EW 107 and the Nutcracker is QQP EW 111.


It is a lot of fun creating memories with your family,  we hope to keep this going for any years to come. 


Supplies Used: 
Card Stock: Red & Black (from my stash)
Glitter paper: Gold & Green from my stash
Yellow brads (From my stash)


No comments:

Post a Comment