Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Monday, January 7, 2019

Altered typewriter

Hello crafty friends, I took an old typewriter and decides to sand pats of the frame of the typewriter so that it would the medium I wanted to apply. I used Gesso.; soft gel medium, I applied some of these medium using stencils. After each application I allowed the project to dry before adding the colors.
Finished project


 I added photo of my mother-in-law law from the time she was 3 to about the age of 30. Embellishments also added to areas on the typewriter., charms, flowers and bling. l hope that you like this idea and I encourage you to think outside the box and alter anything you want.
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment: