Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Monday, October 3, 2011

Time flies

I can hardly believe that it is October 2011 already. I am new to blogging but will be more active in the furture. My first post was in May & now it is Oct. I have been playing in my craft cave making all kinds of altered projects and scrap booking family photo's.  Some of which I will be doing some video's and place on You tube.
Have a great day & may God Bless..


"Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present." 

        - Jim Rohn 

No comments:

Post a Comment