Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Getting Organized

January has been very busy, as stated earlier I joined up to do the 31 day challenge wiht Marion Smith. my goal was to get organized. So far I have been doing well. I have uploaded vidio's  on my YT channel. I have organized Tim Holtz notebooks ( the 12 tags of Christmas for 2007, 2008/, 2009, 20010, & 2011). Notebooks of all my dies & empossing folders, orgainizing new storage shelves from IKEA & desk. Organized   the new Tim Holtz storage cases. Listed items on craigslist to be sold that I do not have space for.  Besides the scraproom I orgainized my cloths closet along with the shoes) big project. Had to take photo's along the way & It has been fun. January is almost over it is hard to believe how fast time goes. If you have any idea's of getting orgainized I am always open to hear of new idea's. Please do share.
Thanks Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment