Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all my friends, family & blog sufferers.. Christmas is my most favorite time of the year. 
I love life and I get especially excited about the holidays. There's something special about this time of year .... the festive feeling, the extra opportunities to gather with love ones, watching the grandchildren play with anticipation on their faces,  the music, the giving, & most of all we celebrate the birth of our Lord & Savior, the one who was born to die for each of us. Enjoy  all the festivities and each other.  Hugs Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment