Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year

Well 2012 went by very quickly, so we are now in 2013 with many new adventures a waiting for us and looking forward to them with anticipation to new products & new techniques. I have heard that CHA is happening this month in Anaheim  CA. which means new products by many of our favorite manufactures & fellow crafters. Some day my dream is to attend on of the CHA conventions if nothing else just to dream
I have new goals & challenges for this year. One of my goals was to design for a company which has recently come to pass which means new challenges & goals within the design team as well. 
Well fellow crafters good luck & happy crafting. 
     
 

No comments:

Post a Comment