Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Saturday, March 16, 2013

New Projects finished for Gina's Designs

I have been really busy getting things finished & made before I leave for a 7 week trip to Maui. I will be taking care of my father in law while his girlfriend is out of town visiting her family. I know, I know it sounds like such hard work put someone got to do it. I will be taking some things but I am trying to get projects done for several months before I leave.

I will be posting several now. 
I enjoyed doing these.



            From this to this

No comments:

Post a Comment