Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Garden Fairies Layout

Kathi here again to share a layout I created for you. The garden fairy layout.  Products I used from Gina's for this layout include, lamppost 1, Garden fairies (lg) and garden windows (lg). Soft green's, blue's and peach/pink was blended on this altered canvas. 

 Kathi created a double matted frame around the photo. The double mat was created so that the photo could be exchanged for other photo's.
 Two fairies sitting around a bird house enjoying the flowers.
 Graphic 45 paper from "The Secret Garden"

A garden fairy is leaning on the lamp post 
overlooking the babies photo. 
Supplies used:
Gina's Designs include Garden Fairies, lamppost shape 
set & large garden window.
Graphic 45:  "the secret garden"
Canvas that has been altered with gesso, lace, metal, fabric, paper,

No comments:

Post a Comment