Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Christmas Rose

Kathi here today to share with you an off of the page project, for this project I choose to use OTP "Joy to the World". I am using the sign "Joy to the World as part of my center piece. The second project I added to the swan the fanciful fan.

This the swan...Christmas Rose

I covered the swan with graphic 45 paper from the collection the 12 days of Christmas. The paper is called the Christmas Rose. After covering the entire swan I cut out the center of the back of the swan to insert a flower pot for a flower arrangement. 


Side/front of the swan. 

 
I painted the the sign then sprayed it with spray adhesive then covered with fine glitter on both sides, I combined blue & green on the front & red on the back. When it was dry I added it to the center arrangement. 

  The fanciful fan was painted with distress paint & oval embellishment from the paper line was added to each of the fans. The embellishments out lined the  first 6 days of the 12 days of Christmas. 


I sprayed perfect pearls to the outside of the swan. 

A flat back pearl was added for the eyes.

Close up of the front of the swan/fan. With the organza ribbon

Finished Swan

Supplies used:
Gina's Designs:
Fanciful Fan
"Joy to the World"

Other supplies:
Graphic 45 - 12 days of Christmas Paper
Decoupage Swan
Christmas filigree
Organza Ribbon
Perfect Pearls
Thanks for stopping by at looking be sure to stop by Gina's store & check out all the new product

No comments:

Post a Comment