Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Shabby Printers Tray with a key wall art dressform

Thanks for joining me today, today's project is a printers tray with a Key Wall Art Dressform. After putting the printer tray together It was painted then papered with graphic 45 Botanical Tea Collection. Lace & Trim was placed on the edges. Then flowers, charms & embellishments where then added to each tray area


 Key

 Close up of shadow box

2nd close up


Supplies used:
Gina’s Designs Lasercuts:


Other Supplies Used:
Extra Large Metal Key
Metal Charms
Costume Jewelry
Wild Orchid Crafts
Homemade Flower
Prima Flowers
Prima Tiny Treasures
Tim Holtz
Graphic 45 Botanical Tea Collection
Lace & Trims
Vintage Photo’s 

No comments:

Post a Comment