Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Fairy Bell Layout



Hi, Kathi here to share with you a new layout using Fairies.

I started with the Prima paper “Fairy Bell”. The paper being very busy I kept it as a simple layout,  I added two medium fairies from Gina’s Designs painted the wings gold using Tim Holtz Distress Paints, painted one fairy light pink laying it on an intricate doily on the upper right of the photo mat.

 On the lower left corner of the photo mat I placed a second intricate doily. For the second fairy I painted with gesso then dressed her in ivory lace trim. 

 On the left side as a boarder I placed Queen Ann’s Lace, which was painted with white gesso.


Products used:
Gina's Designs Lasercuts:

Prima Paper - Fairy Bell
Gesso - White
Distress Paint - gold
Lace Trim

Thanks for stopping by today & have fun crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment