Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Bobunny Design Team call projects

These are the projects I am sharing for the Bobunny Design Tean Call

12 X 12 Layout

Pocket Letter
Mixed Media 12 X 12 canvas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_Zieel4Zo4
Pocket Letter Tutorial

Supplies Used:

1) 12 X 12 Layout
Quick Quotes paper collections - Anchors Aweigh
Sizzix flourish dies
Brads from my collection
Tattered Floural die by Tim Holtz
 Tattered Floural Die Jumbo die by Tim Holtz

2) Pocket Letters
Quick Quotes paper collections - Chiffon, Anchors Aweigh & Farmhouse
Chipboard lasercuts by Gypse Soul Lasercuts
Distress paint by Tim Holtz
 Glossy Accents
2016 PowderPuff Ink by Quick Quotes
Distress Glitter by Tim Holtz
Flowers from my collection
 
3) Mixed media 12 X 12 Canvas
Bobunny - Somewhere in time collection
Bobunny - Noteworthy
Bobunny - Kraft wood gears
Satin ribbon 
Lace trim
Organza Ribbon
 Flowers from KS4U
Pearl Sprays
Color Wash - Meadow
Lindy's Stamp Gang Spray - Starburst - Grab a Guy Gold
Lindy's Stamp Gang Spray - Starburst - Hydrangea Blue
Dylusions ink spray - vaporisateur d'encre rocio de unta
Metal gears from my stash
Glossy Accents 

Thank you so much for stopping by

Kathi



1 comment: