Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Monday, June 6, 2016

Earth Wind Fire Fathers Day Card

Hi fellow crafters, thanks for stopping by & taking a look at todays project, I created a fathers day card I with the new Quick Quotes paperline - Earth Wind Fire. These papers are very masqulin & they will work well with many kinds of projects made especially with our men in mind.




Close up views of the four different area's of the card.
 Supplies Used:
Quick Quotes Earth Wind Fire Paperline (NEW)
     QQP-EW 100
     QQP-EW 104
     QQP-EW 108
     QQP-EW 111
2016 PowderPuff Chalk Ink Barn Board

Core' dinations Foundations Canvas  Textured Bright White Card Stock
Stamin Up stamp set - Guy Greetings
Moss green Twine

Thanks for stopping by, have a blessed day,  stop on by Quick Quotes www.shopquickquotes.com

Kathi


No comments:

Post a Comment