Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Thursday, April 27, 2017

Adventure Awaits on the Sea

Kathi here to share with you my design for the Clear Scraps blog hop, I enjoyed working with the clear scraps chipboard. I choose the heart. For the love the sea where my adventure started in Florida boarding the Royal Caribbean setting sail for the beautiful Caribbean.  We had a great party abroad the ship, photo on the left, my roommate is pictured on the right. Yumi is from Japan.  With the chipboard heart I used two of the  2017 PowderPuff Chalking Inks Bora Bora & Terra Cotta.



Full View


Close up of the Quotes & Phases overlaid with the twine netting.  The frame was colored with Bora Bora Chalking ink.
 I used a die cut anchor cut from a scrap of Adventure Awaits patterned paper cascading from the petaloo flowers & leaves. Bora Bora Chalking Ink distress the anchor and the seahorse die cut. 


A die cut octopi towering over the small sea shells and petaloo flowers.  The octopi was distressed with Terra Cotta Chalking Ink. 


Supplies Used:
Quick Quotes:
         Bora Bora
         Terra Cotta

Others Supplies:
Petaloo Flowers from Quick Quotes Private Reserve
Twine Netting from Quick Quotes Private Reserve
Small sea shells from my stash
Sea Life Dies from my stash

Thanks for stopping by. 
Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment