Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Layouts I completed to Gina's Design Team featuring Paper from the Robins Nest



Robin Nast layouts - the zoo 12 x 12 layout
I chose the elephant paper for my background paper. And then I must see cut the tall giraffe out of the giraffe paper I added the giraffe to the base paper. The laser chip board I added to this layout, I chose the filmstrips from film strips one Shaped said, and enjoy the moment from words and phrases to shape set, I then chose the large gates from the gate shaped set, then to the front of the gates I added two tree ands and place them one on each side of the gate. The last chipboard I chose was an antique bicycle from the antique bikes set. Each of the laser chip boards was painted with distressed paint. Back behind the large gate I placed the tall giraffe and the ticket stubs. On top of the gate I added a photo and alphabets spelling Oregon zoo to complete the canvas. To the filmstrips I added several photos until my printer ran out of ink.


To the paws layout name Bailey Rose
The base paper from the robins nest I used the white and black paw print paper. Supplies juice from genus designs I used near number one which was painted with black distressed ink, the two IV corners name Nancy's ivies I painted with green distressed paint then the two saying phrases I chose came from words and phrases to each painted with  black distressed paint. Product I used from genus designs was cards stop doilies intricate. I placed the doilies under the mayor and added a photo of Bailey to the center of the mayor then added black Blaine around the silver oval inside the mirror. I then mounted a photo of Bailey in black and white card stock made that into a pocket and placed an information card inside the pocket of Bailey's name age and birth date and where she was born. I then added bling to several areas of the layout one of them being a heart Blaine under the phrases.



No comments:

Post a Comment