Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Thursday, March 20, 2014

Beneath the Stars

Hello, thanks for joining me once again, today I am sharing a project that uses the filmstrip 
shadow box. I used graphic 45 paper "Curtain Call" & Heidi's Stars.

 Full View of Beneath the Stars

The actors are beneath Heidi's Stars

Close up of the Directors Chair, Camera, filmstrip, name, plate

Video of the project.

Supplies Used:

Other Supplies used:
Graphic 45 Curtain Call Paper line
Tim Holtz - Filmstrip
                   - Bookplate
Metal Camera 
Metal Reels ( home decor)
Distress Paint
Basic Gray Buttons
Metal Drawer Handle


Thanks for stopping by:

1 comment:

  1. THIS IS SO UNIQUE! NOW DO TELL- WHAT DO YOU DO WITH SOMETHING LIKE THIS AFTER YOU COMPLETE IT? :) THANK YOU FOR THE BIRTHDAY CARD TOO!

    ReplyDelete