Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Stacking Book Box's

Hello everyone, today I am sharing the large & medium book box's from Gina's Store. Gina's Lasercuts has teamed up with Craftsupplies1 in a cross promotional. This is my first project for the cross promotional with two more to follow this month on the 12th & 20th.. 


This is the side/top view

Top View

The Base of the book box's 

Supplies used:
Gina's Designs Lasercuts:
Large Book Box
Medium Book Box
Cardstock Doilies - Intricates

Craftsupplies1supplies used:
Bling Trim -Red

Other supplies:
Graphic 45 Birdsong Paper
Ivory brocade fabric
Antique Doily 
Black Chipboard
Tim Holtz film strip
Flowers Wild Orchid Crafts, I am Roses, Recollections
Viennese Lace Trim
Mental Charms - Wings, heart, butterfly & cameo broach

No comments:

Post a Comment