Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Friday, July 18, 2014

Summer Garden Canvas

Hi everyone thanks for visiting & stopping by today. Today I am sharing my summer canvas.

The canvas was prepared using white gesso, after it was allowed to dry I used a mask to create the bricks on the left side of the canvas. Using spackeling compound. I then used the mask on the right side under the archway.
 I used distress paint, stain & ink on all of the chipboard. The chipboard was first painted with white gesso. The canvas was sprayed with Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays Starburst.

Doodle Bird Cage layered over the brick wall
Flowers line the river on both sides with the Vintage Lady silhouette

Supplies Used:
Gina's Designs Laser Cuts:

Other Supplies:
White Gesso
WOC flowers
Prima flowers
Handmade flowers
Lace & trims
Tim Holtz Birds
Speckling Paste

Thanks for stopping by
Be sure to stop by Gina's
www.ginasdesigns.net 

No comments:

Post a Comment