Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Wednesday, August 27, 2014

French Seamstress Memo Board

Welcome, thanks for joining me today, I have created a memo board from Gina's using Kitty Scrap Post papers the French Seamstress.

Full View


Covered the dressforms with the French Seamstress paper, I added antique buttons to one 
of the spools, then added the spools to the pocket envelope.I added a metal sewing 
machine to the shelf, with spools of thread, & embellished with  flowers.


I added a decorative dress form to the shelf. Cut out the wire dress form out of the paper 
line & placed it behind the pincushion by cutting round the pincushion & inserting it. 
Lace & trim was added to the top & bottom of the memo board. 
Two bottle caps were placed above the dressforms.

Supplies Used:
Gina's Designs Lasercuts:

Kitty Scrap Post:
French Seamstress

http://www.zibbet.com/KittysScrapPost 
www.ginasdesigns.net

No comments:

Post a Comment