Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Lewiston Bengal's It's been 40 years

Hi, Kathi here to share with you my composition box & how I altered it. I graduated from high school in 1974, from Lewiston Senior High, Lewiston Idaho. It is hard to believe that it has been 40 years.

Bengal Tigers 
Full view of box, 
High school colors purple & gold.
close up of top

Video :

Supplies Used:
Gina;s Designs:

Other supplies:
Quick Quotes paper "Julie Je T'aime"
Distress paint
WOC flowers
Recollection Flowers
Flat Back beads. 
Miniature Photo Frame
Stuffed Bengal Tiger
Chipboard Letters & numbers from my stash

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog from Gina's Designs. I clicked on your bio because you do Steampunk and that is my favorite. My husband is from Lewiston! Such a small world after all! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete