Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Brush Caddy cross promotion Gina's Designs & Craftsupplies1

Hello, Kathi here today to share with you a cross promotion project with craftspplies1, my project is the brush caddy from Gina's Designs, with box ribbon, flowers & embelishments from craftsupplies1.





Supplies Used:
Gina's Designs Lasercuts:


Crafrsupplies1:

Medium Red Roses


Small Red Roses

 
Black Satin Pleated Trim 


Other Supplies used: 

Paper from Kitty scrap post

embelishments from Tim Holts & my stash
Glossy accents
Distress Paint - Black soot  by Tim Holtz

No comments:

Post a Comment