Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Tea Time

Thanks for stopping by as we participate in a cross promotional with Craftsupplies1,  Kathi here today to share with you my 12 X 12 layout Tea Time.

 Full View

 Close-up of memories & metal butterfly

 Close-up of cardstock doily

 Vintage Phone

Close-up of dressform with cotton lace on the bottice of dressform with red roses 

Supplies Used:
Gina's Designs Lasercuts:

Craftsupplies1"
Roses

 White Cotton Lace

Metal Butterfly

Other Supplies Used:
Prima paperline - Romantique Collection - Estella
Perfect PearlsMists - Interference Red
Metalic Rub on 
Tim Holtz Prina Butterfly
Tim Holtz Idea-ology - Tissue Wrap -composed
WOC - flowers
Recollection - flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment