Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Thursday, December 4, 2014

A Shabby Chic Doggies dream

Hi, Kathi here to share my first project for December 2014, a doggies dream, theses are my two dogs. A cocker spanial, & a king charles spanial. they are the King & Queen of our home.

 Full view wirhout photos

 Close up of flowers

 Full view wirh photos of Barkley & Bailey

Supplies Used:
Gina's Designs:

Other Supplies Used:
Graphic 45 - paperline - Raining Cats & Dogs
Quick Quotes - quotes
    Craftsupplies1 -  ivory lace trim & Black Organza box pleted trim 
    Ivory flat back trim
  Prima - Flowers
   Recollections Flowers
  Distress paint - white, ivoey, walnut stain                                                                                                                                      
                             Thanks for stopping by, happy holidays.         

No comments:

Post a Comment