Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Thursday, December 11, 2014

Nutcracker Sweet Ballerinas 12 X 12 Layouts

Hi, Kathi here today to share with you a diuble layout I created for this years Nutcracker event with my granddaughters, which is a tradition we started  3 years ago. I take them out to dinner or lunch then we attend the nutcracker, letting them buy a treasure during intermission. The photos will be added by the girks after the evening nutcracker.



Supplies Used:
Gina's Designs:

Other Supplies Used:
Graphic 45 - paperlines - 
the nutcracker suite & the 12 days of Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment