Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year

Looking forward to a brand new year, with new challenges & techniques to learn. Crafting is a great way to relief stress. I get some of my inspiration from 5 of my most favorite people.
My grandchildren
Ben (10), Hannah (8), Breanna (7), Christopher (5) & Ethan (41/2)


 I enjoy working with Laser cuts by Gina's Designs, Tim Holtz products, sizzix, spellbinders, Lindy's stamp gang, & stampin up just to name a few,

Here are a few of my favorite project from 2014.









Thanks for stopping by today, looking  forward having you stop to see the new projects.
Have a happy & safe year. 

Kathi Mann

No comments:

Post a Comment