Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Winter Memories

Kathi here with another fum cross promotional project with The Robins Nest. I used the snow flake paper & the rub on's on a glittery paper that was placed inside the postage stamp shadow box.





Gina's Designs:
Postage Stamp Shadow box
Intiate Dolies

The Robin's Nest:
paper Winter Deer
Winter Snowflake
Snow rubbons
Alphabet sticker sheet

Other supplies used:
Wid Orchid Crafts roses
" pearl sprays
1/8" white crocet lace
White Gesso
White bridal lace

No comments:

Post a Comment