Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Thursday, April 9, 2015

Basket full of Joy

Kathi here to share with you a lay out using "Build a layout- Easter" This 
was so much fun to play with all the distress glitter colors.  


All the chip board was painted with gesso then glitter was added to each piece with glue then glitter

Flowers layered over the doilies then the basket was added to the top of the flowers 




Gina's Designs - Supplies Used:\
Build a layout - Easter

Other supplies used:
Distress Glitter
Small rosette trim
Prima coin doily trim
Peach two tone roses by KS4U
Distress paint
Graphic 45 paper line

No comments:

Post a Comment