Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Thursday, March 26, 2015

Birds, Bee's & Dragonflies

Hi, fellow crafters I'm here to show you spring project, What say's spring more than birds, 
bee's dragonflies, flowers?

Full View

The honeycomb frame was painted with black distress paint, White with black pock a dot paper placed behind the honeycomb. the top was left open to place photo's. 

The collage Boarder was painted with distress paint.accentuating some of the elements 
such as the birdhouse, flowers & butterflies. 

Close up of Laugh - laugh was painted white then sponged with pink distress paint. 

Close up of flowers, dragonflies & bee's. Dragonflies were painted with distress paint & placed on the flowers on the lower right. Two pretty stick pins placed in the center flower. 

Supplies Used:
Photo display tray-honeycomb
Dragonflies Fancy
Collage Boarder - Spring
Large Word Laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment