Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Thursday, March 12, 2015

"Times Nouveau" Cigar Box Purse

Hello fellow crafters, today I am sharing a project that was loads of fun to create. I took a cigar box added a purse handle to create it into a purse.

Front

Back

 Front close up


Close up of lower left side

 Inside full view



Close up of top of lid (inside)

Supplies Used:
Gina's Designs: 
6" Eiffel Tower
Scribble Frame - Flower
Butterfly Corner
Cardstock Doilies - Intricate

Other Supplies Used:

Graphic 45 paper "Times Nouveau"
Chipboard cutouts from the paper line
Doily - Prima"s Trim
Flowers
WOC - Pearl Spray
Feathers
Cameo
Metal Butterfly from KS4U
Wood accent
Trims from stash
Heart Doily
Figurine by Tim Holtz

Be sure to stop by Gina's to see all the new products,
www.ginasdesigns.net/store

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day, Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment