Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Monday, March 16, 2015

Altered cigar box

I created a purse from a cigar box, for a friend.

 Front of box

 Close up of flowers


 Sides of box

 Back of box

 Inside of purse (bottom)

 Inside top of puse


Video link 

Supplies Used:
KS4U:
Box pleated trim
Lace & satin trim
Pink Fabric flowers
White Fabric flowers
small roses
Med roses
Pink diamons
Vinice Lace
Square doily

Other supplies used:
flat back pearls
cigar box
braided trim
purse handles 

Thanks for stopping by, 

Check out Julies store at
KS4U.net/store


No comments:

Post a Comment