Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Thursday, March 5, 2015

Breanna's Birthday Banner

Kathi here to share with you my first project for March, I had fun creating this banner playing with garden fairies, flowers, & doilies, not to mention all the bling, ribbon & trims. 



It spells Breanna
Each one of the pennant's has a different white trim.


Ribbon, trim & bling hanging from the pennant 


Intricate doilies were sprayed with Lindy's Stamp Gang Spay. 


Garden Fairies were painted with white gesso, then I added glossy accents then while wet I dipped them in chunky white glitter. Each letter was covered with glossy accents.

Supplies Used:
Gina;s Designs:

Other Supplies Used
Quick Quotes Paper
White Gesso
Lindy's Stamp Gang
Wild Orchid Crafts - Roses
Ribbons
Trim
Bling

No comments:

Post a Comment