Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Love Letters

Here to share with you a project where I used paper from Quick Quotes, it is an older paper & I do n't have the names, sorry, These are my love letters, I have created:

Each block was covered with the papers then a dolie was placed then layered with a letter, flowers, pearl sprays.

These are the papers used

Supplies Used:
Quick Quotes Paper
KS4U:
Roses: Black Pink & White
Dolies
Pearl Sprays
Metal Butterfly
Metal Leaves

Stampin Up:
Spookie Dolies

Thanks for stopping by 

Please Stop by Quick Quotes Store 
@
www.quickquotes.net/store
 &
Kraft Supplies 4 U
@
www.ks4u.net/store


No comments:

Post a Comment