Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Thursday, January 28, 2016

Anchors Aweigh Double Layout



Hello quick quote readers, I am here to share with you my project, today’s project features the beautiful Anchors Aweigh collection which has a soft pastel look to it. It has some really lovely prints & patterns within the collection. I thought it would be fun to create a double layout.
 Double Layout
 Page 1


Page 2
I adhered my layers using double stick tape & dimensionals adding some dimension to my project. 

Quick Quotes:

Anchors Aweigh paper Collection# 100, 101, 102, 103, 106, 109
Laser Cut frames by Quick Quotes
Fibers: Aqua & white

Tim Holtz: Dies – Sand & Sea
Stamp by Judith: Place photo here
KS4U:  Teal bling sheet


Thanks for stopping by, be sure to stop by Quick Quotes store at


and the Quick Quotes Blog at 



No comments:

Post a Comment