Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Wednesday, February 3, 2016

The Sweetest of Memories are Mine for Keeps

Hello fellow crafters, thanks for stopping by my blog today to view my latest project.
Today’s project features the beautiful Farmhouse collection from Quick Quotes which also has a soft pastel look to it.

 Full layout

 This layout holds a 4 X 6 photo

 Close up of flower, the flower was created using paper # 100, & 103
using Tim Holtz jumbo tattered flowers die

 Close up of cut out die cuts
 Flowers created using Spellbinders dies & QQ Farmhouse paper #100

Boarder created with Farmhouse paper #103 & a spellbinders die embellished with flatback pearls.

Quick Quotes:
Farmhouse Collection # 100, 101, 102, 103,
Tattered Flower: #100, 103,

Stampin Up:  Coastal Cabana Cardstock
Stamp by Judith: Place photo here
Tim Holtz: Dies – Jumbo Tattered Flower Dies
Spellbinders Dies: Boarder Die & Small flowers
Flower & Boarder Centers: Flat back pearls

Thanks for stopping by and have fun crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment