Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Sunday, February 21, 2016

Shabbychic Snippet Roll

 Welcome crafters, Today I am featuring this Snippet Roll.
This is a great way to use up the scraps  in your stash
 

Snippet Roll is a 1 foot roll of trims, & laces created from all the small snippets left over from past projects, all sewen on to a fabric scrap, My fabric scrap is 36" X 61/2" wide.


The fabric base oon the left

Wide lace added to the base on the right.





My snippet roll base - I build the snippet roll from this point.

The snippet roll is attatched to a spool, I created the spool by using a spool.
On to the Offray Spool I added 2 1/2" circles. I covered the circles & tube with digital paper from Kitty Scrap Post. I glued the circles on to the top & bottom  creating a larger spool.


The Finished Roll

The snippet roll when finished was attatched to the spool. 



The Snippet roll 4 views

A Orgaanza ribbon was attatched on the end of the snippet roll to tie the  snipped roll to the spool once the roll is rolled on to the spool, 

Supplies Used:
KS4U:
Laces & Trims
Appliques 
Charms

Other Supplies:
Spool
Kitty Scrap Post Digital paper Sewing Room
Fabic
Lace
Organzia Ribbon
Charms

No comments:

Post a Comment