Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Sunday, February 28, 2016

B & H Altered letters

Welcome crafty peeps to my blog, I created two large letters for my granddaughters Breanna & Hannah,


I used Quick Quotes Paper, H has Chiffon & B has Farmhouse.


 Close ups of the letter H


 Close up of the letter B

SUPPLIES USED:
KS4U:
Teal Roses
Orange Yellow roses
Dk teal roses
Ivory Roses
Purple Roses
Venice Lace
Orange Mesh Bling

Other supplies used:
Quick Quotes Farm Collection
Quick Quotes Chiffon Collection
Quick Quotes 2016 Powderpuff Chalk Inks Aqua & light moss
Recelection Bling
 

No comments:

Post a Comment