Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Wednesday, April 13, 2016

12 X 12 Brides Layout

Hello, fellow crafters - thanks for joining me today. Today I have a 12 X 12 layout of a bride & her flower girl.  I created this layout using the new paperline by Quick Quotes "Chiffon Collection"

The base 12 X 12 is Chiffon 102
 The border strip is Chiffon 100 & the edge I created by using a martha stewart punch

  The large arrow under the photo is using Chiffon 103

The large tattered flower & the punched out butterflies created with the Chiffon 101 & I created the flurish usisng a sizzix die & Chiffon 102 & then the flurish was darkened with Auqa Powderpuff chalking inks. Then floweres were placed on the flurish in a random order. a strip from the Chiffon 500 was placed on the left side of the photo.

Supplies Used:
Quick Quotes paperline collection ""Chiffon"
Chiffon 100
Chiffon 101
Chiffon 102
Chiffon 103
Chiffon Strip
Chiffono 500
Aqua Powderpuff Chalking Inks


Other Supplies used:
Soft seafoam green mesh blin

Dollar tree flowers
Sizzix die cuts florish
Tim Holtz Sizzix die cut jumbo tattered floral  
Stampin Up butterfly punch

Thanks for stopping by today, you all have a great day & may God bless you.

Kathi Design Team Member

No comments:

Post a Comment