Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Thursday, April 28, 2016

Sand by the Sea

Hi, thanks for joining me today, I am sharing with you today a 12 X 12 layout "Sand by the Sea"
 I recently got back from vaction in the Caribbean on the Royal Caribbean International with  Craft Tours cruise. We had so much fun including a roaring 20's Costume Party.
This layout is using three collections by Quick Quotes, Farmhouse Collection, Chiffron Collection, & Anchors Aweigh.

Front View




Close-up of the center of the layout

 Close-up views of the flowers & the flourish. All the flowers were created by using all three paper collections.


Supplies Used:

   Anchors Aweigh 103
   Anchors Aweigh 109



Sizzix Dies -
Flourish
Flowers Layers #3
Flower, Daisies #2

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day crafting.
Kathi DT member

No comments:

Post a Comment