Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Monday, September 19, 2016

Heart Strings Double Layout

Welcome crafty friends, thanks for joining me today, today I am sharing a double layout using several of the themed collections, many of the papers interact well with each other.


Using papers from "Honeycomb, Chiffon, Earth Wind Fire, 49 Shades of Gray, and Anchors Aweigh collections mix very well. Each layout was finished by adding a large vellum quote. 


Layout 1 (on the left) Families are tied together with heart strings is the vellum quote I used on this page of the double layout. Along with the flowers, chipboard flourish, appliqué  and weathered clock Finishing touches are the metal butterfly.


Layout 2 (on the right) Together is the best place to be.... is the large vellum quote.  I embellished the layout with flowers, chipboard flourishes distressed with 2016 PowderPuff Chalking Ink "Barn Board", with a weathered clock and an appliqué adding a bronze bicycle to finish the layout.

Supplies Used:
Layout 1:
QQP-HC 105
QQP- CF 104
QQP- EW 100 **New
QQP -SH 105
QQP - AW101
Quick Quote - X52 Families are tied

White applique
Small pearl spray
Chipboard Flourish
Pearl Spray
Metal Butterfly filagree
Metal Bronse Bicycle
White fabric spray
Roses = teal, two tone yellow, ivory

Layout 2:
QQP-HC 105
QQP - HC 101
QQP- CF 104
QQP- EW 100 **New
QQP -SH 100
QQP - AW101
Quick Quote -  Together

Ivory applique
Small pearl spray
Chipboard Flourish
Pearl Spray
Metal Butterfly filagree
Metal Bronse Bicycle
White fabric spray
Roses = teal, two tone yellow, ivory
Bo-Bunny flowers
Paper strip flowers from the collections

Thanks for stopping by to day, to find all the  quick quote  products stop by the Quick Quotes Store at
 www.shopquickquotes.com

Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment