Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Monday, September 26, 2016

Heart tags or Magnets

Hello & Welcome today I am sharing four hearts that could be used for either tags or packages or a magnet could be added to the back very easily to use on your refrigerator. These could also be added to layouts or cards.


View of all four 



These hearts fit in the palm of your hand. I used a sizzix die to make the hearts, I layered 4 layers together to create a strong tag/embellishment. I had a lot of fun adding different elements to these hearts, let your imagination go.


Supplies Used:
Sizzix die - Heart with wings #2
Tim Holtz tickets
Tim Holtz ideology ceramic man
KS4U- Roses (Blue, Pink, Coral, Ivory & Brown
KS4U metal charms - Antique Bike, Scissors, Butterfly 
KS4U - heart dollies
KS4U - Pearl sprays

Thanks for Watching, I hope that you will try to make some of these cute embellishments. 

Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment