Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Oct Q club

Hello,  With this months Q club kit I created three projects, a mini book in a box, a 12 X 12 layout and a large tag.

All Three projects

Minibook in a box



 Theses are the pages of the mini book, the pages are attached to the box.

The second project is a 12 X 12 layout,




 The third project is a large tag,  I tried to use all of the materials within the kit. 


The pumpkins and gourds came from the dollar tree,  the flowers and the netting were from 
Quick Quotes private reserve. 

Supplies Used:
Quick Quotes Quotes from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by today, if you love working with Quick Quotes and would love to get paper and embelishments then Q club is for you. 

Kathi



No comments:

Post a Comment