Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Monday, October 10, 2016

TH Mann & Co

Hello Quick Quote friends, today I am going to share with you a double layout that was inspired by our monthly challenge for October. The monthly challenge is to be inspired by "music". My layout is TH Mann and Co. My husbands family is from Bielfeld Germany. The home of the piano factory in which this beautiful piano was created in 1856. The factory was destroyed during WWII. The Steinway is now housed in what remained of the original factory. Five piano's got out of the country when they emigrated to America.

Our Family name on the front of the piano as well as engraved into 
the floor of the inside of the piano,


Double layout





Supplies Used:
Patterned paper : 49 Shades of Grey
  49 Shades of Grey SH100
  49 Shades of Grey SH101
  49 Shades of GreySH102
  49 Shades of GreySH104
  49 Shades of GreySH105
  49 Shades of Grey 500
  49 Shades of Grey Chipboard Die Cuts
  49 Shades of Grey Die Cut Stickers

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope that you are inspired to create with music in some way.

Kathi


No comments:

Post a Comment