Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Wednesday, December 28, 2016

2017 Thanks for the memories Mini Albums

My hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas, & looking forward to a wonderful new year.  My project today is highlighting a mini book for 2017. There are 12 mini books to highlight a special time each month of the year.

Full View of all 12 mini books

 Top View of Bookcse

Front of mini albums 

Inside mini album 


Supplies Used:
Quick Quotes pattered paper collection: Chiffon
 Paper scraps used from all of the papers within the collection,

Be Blessed &  Have a Happy New Year

Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment