Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Monday, January 9, 2017

Dream Big with 49 Shades of Grey

Welcome quick quote friends and family, Kathi here to share with you today with you two beautiful cards, I used Quick Quotes "49 Shades of Grey,".


Dream big with 49 shades of grey full view



 Dream big card is a 51/2 X 51.2" card card base is calypso coral with an olive green then layered with 49 shades of grey #105 embellished with an olive grosgrain ribbon  with a large flower and two 49 Shades of Grey Die Cut Stickers. 



Happy Birthday is a 41/4 X 51/2" card, the card base is an olive green layered with 49 shades of grey #101. and a small strip of paper with a flourish bling. The large flower was created by using 49 shades of grey 101 & 105.

Supplies Used:
Quick Quotes patterned paper collection -
  49 Shades of Grey #101 and
  49 Shades of Grey #105
2016 Barn Board PowderPuff Ink,
2016 Green Leaf Powderpuff Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment