Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Best Things in Life

Good day crafty friends, I have used Quick Quotes Winter Wishes Collection.**


12 X 12 Layout highlighting Quick Quotes Winter Wishes. Using Two pieces of 12 X 12 paper Winter Wishes QQP-W1100 & QQP-W1101**


Using a balloon die as a template, bling was glued to the balloon. The balloon was placed adjestant to the photo.


The butterfly was placed over three roses. a thin layer of glue was painted on the butterfly for the glitter to adhere to.  The roses were placed over the layered paper.


White, Fuchsia, & Blue roses were added underneath the stamped sentiment and meshed bling finished the layout both at the top and the bottom of the layout.


Quick Quotes ** Winter Wishes - is a new paper line.
Sizzix die - labels, butterfly, labels 2
Accu-cutt - large tag
Mesh Bling
Roses

Thanks for stopping by today.
Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment