Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Thursday, January 26, 2017

Listen to your Heart

Welcome Quick Quotes friends, Kathi here today to share with you my 12 X 12 canvas layout. I prepared the canvas by painting white gesso then I used stencils with DAP Speckling paste to create the back ground. I then used several colors of sprays to finish the background.



Using Quick Quotes Whistlin Dixie paper collection I began to layer  QQP-WD102 as my base paper, adding a photo I then made flourish and a blooming heart using  QQP-WD100 to create flourishes to accentuate the photo. I finished off the layout by using Sugar & Gold Glimmer Spay.


 Close up of the flourish and the blooming heart.
Close up of the butterfly and the large clock




Supplies Used:
Quick Quotes:
    Whistlin Dixie Paper Collection
    Whistlin Dixie Chipboard Cutouts

Petaloo let your imagination Bloom mixed textured - Ivory

Intricate Dollie
Dies to cut the flourish  by BoBunny & heart by Stampin Up
Sprays:
   Distress stain - Barn Door
   Distress stain - Cracked Pistachio
   BoBunny - Frost Glimmer Spray
   BoBunny - Sugar Glimmer Spray
   Dylusions - Crushed Grape
Stackable Stencils -
    Love
    Fanciful
    Hearts
DAP Spackling Paste

Thanks for stopping by today.
Kathi

1 comment: