Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Saturday, January 28, 2017

Fishing is Life in Color

Welcome, today I am sharing with you a layout I created using BoBunny paper collection "Life in Color"  This paper is beautiful it would be a great paper to use with zoo photo's or a safari, or an aquarium.


Full view of the 12 X 12 layout.


Close up of the photo's, framed with a large frame from the collection and a chipboard frame, fishing on the Columbia River, (Portland, OR) the flowers where made using BoBunny die Perfect Petals, using BoBunny Aqua & Emerald Brads for the center of the flowers


Letter disc embellish the layout in several areas. the elephant was cut out placed on black card stock  and raised up on pop dots, with a die cut crown using Royal die embellished with rhinestone and glossy accents. sits on the elephants head. 

Thanks for stopping by, if you like this collection check out www.BoBunny.com for this collection as well as the other 5 new collections. 


No comments:

Post a Comment