Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Monday, August 28, 2017

First day of School 2017

I created three layouts for 3 of my 6 grandchildren first day of school These layout don't have photo's yet because starts on Sept. 5th. I have one going into the 2nd grade, 6th grade and the 8th grade. 

Napavine Tigers

Chris is going into the 2nd grade
 On this layout I can  have up to 9 photo's Some of the box's I can also place some journaling
as well. 
I used Quick Quotes Serenade for these layouts. The base page for all three is QQP-SR100.

Hannah is going into the 6th grade  I can add one large photo of her first day.
I used 2017 Royal Blue PowderPuff Ink on the flowers  on Hannah's  layout. I used  Terra Cotta PowderPuff chalking ink on the Butterfly. I placed 3 enamel dots above and below the photo mats.

Ben is going into the 8th grade.  I will add one larger photo.

I will continue to add layouts to each of albums through out the school year.


Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Serenade QQP- SR100 through QQP= SR 1005
2017 PowderPuff Chalking Ink - Royal Blue - Bora Bora -  Terra Cotta 

I used die cuts from my stash to cut the numbers and the letters. 

Thank for stopping by today


No comments:

Post a Comment