Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Altered Anchor

Hello crafty friends. I took a wooden anchor, and started to alter it by adding layers of multi-media products and paper, Then one all dry I started to add the embellishments.


The wooded anchor has a layer of gesso, and scraps of paper from Anchors Aweigh was randomly paced on the frame with a thin layer of Mod Podge, Once the aper was dries the paper was trimmed around the anchor then lightly sanded.I painted a layer of white wash over selected areas of the anchor.Then I mixed up wall compound and stencil paste together to place in the to several stencils strategically placed



Hand made flower using basic rose from heart felt creations. 


Petaloo flowers added to the center bottom of the anchor and a flourish stencil was added to the right side. I have 3 charms hanging down the center of the anchor.


2017 Bora Bora PowderPuff Chalking ink was used around the outside of the anchor. Crystal and Aqua bling was added to the bottom left side.

Patterned Paper: Quick Quotes Adventure Awaits
Chalking Ink: 2017 Bora Bora PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Chipboard: Quick Quotes Adventure Awaits
Petaloo flowers

Thank you for stopping by today.

Kathi Mann - Designer

No comments:

Post a Comment